03.02.2010 - Cows+Jamming+others

It had just started to rain as I went out of the house this evening. Yes, I'm finally moved to Shah Alam! Today ada jamming session with The Pips at Sunway. Some thing interesting caught my eyes as I walked pass the field, I saw about a dozen cows! They were chewing away the grass while some kids played football on the basketball court near them. It was a really funny sight..

A friend who lives here called this part of Shah Alam as the ghetto. Migrants, factory workers, run down flats, crowded streets. I like it. It gives the place its signature compared to the lonely quiet middle class suburbs. There are "guerilla" gardens everywhere. I think I kind of get it when my friend said he's proud of this place. Haha.

Wahh.. dah lama tak join jamming. Cem taught me my first drum lesson. I have an unresponsive leg. My motor system needs practice to synchronize with movements of my hands. Nasib baik ada cikgu! They practiced a new song. Wait for it at the next gig on 19th at Noisy Studio, Ampang. Best!

After the session was over, we had a quick chat about how it's uncool to held a collective convergence during CNY. Some of us wanted to go but couldn't due to the celebration and the poor public transportation condition there. I wanted to go but i celebrate CNY! Both my parents are Chinese now... Used to be half. Don't know lah...

Hujan je baru baru ni.. It’s a good thing.. for my room doesn’t have a fan yet. I sleep on the floor. Not so good to go out coz I don’t own an umbrella. I’m cool with using just plastic to cover my head for now although I hate the water for soaking my sox+shoe and being splash by cars/buses as they drove by gila laju through the puddle! Another thing I like is when it’s an excuse to search for nice hot soup….. Nyumm.

Okaylah enough for tonight. Nak tidur. zzzzzzzzzz

0 comments:

Followers