22.12.09 - Dream Hill


What a day! Me and my two buddies went to Broga Hill near my house last Saturday. The place was awesome! It was like ~*magic*~ We were rubbing our eyes and wondered whether we were dreaming because the heavy mist that surrounded the hill had given it some kind of dreamy/anime scene. It was surreal and it was definitely worth it to climb that hill. My two friends Hana and Marr came cycling all the way from Puchong. They wanted to have this all GRRRLS CYCLING trip and had been planning to go to Broga for quite awhile now. So we did!

I can’t believe that this place is like just at the back of my house. I mean yeah sure my house is surrounded by hills but who would’ve thought a place this beautiful is just around the corner. The hill is approx. 20km from my house. The monsoon season was cherry on top. It was raining lightly and cloudy all day. I didn’t get burned as bad as I did back in March (Penang trip) I’m still recovering from it. I have sensitive skin. Well that goes along with the package of doing outdoor activities here in this hot and humid country. The scorching heat from the sun will roast you like barbeque! Ahhh and the critiques especially from concern parents and siblings. About skin cancer and safety. The usuals for girls. I’m sure for some boys too.

PHO-TOES


We're writing some thing about this trip for Massa Kritikal blog. A blog for cyclist in Malaysia (mostly in Klang Valley) who have things to share from their trips, plans, activities, adventures, celebration, and support. Here's the link FAIRYTALE OF DREAMLAND

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hihi, hana ada sirap bandung dalam botol?? itu sedap macam sirap bandung santan kita masak di kkb? saya harap kamu sangat baik dan saya sangat rindu kamu! saya mau balik dan be third sister lagi. ^_^

Followers