16.12.09 - Shah Alam Trip

. Yesterday i went out with my sister. We woke up so early! At about 4.30a.m! We were so sleepy the whole day. We went to Shah Alam to meet up with my sister's best friend who studied with her in UiTM. He was from Sabah too. He was really nice. We walk around in PKNS and SACC mall. They chatted the whole day and we looked for stuff. I bought some cool things adding to my bakery collection, a pair of scrapers and a set of really cute measuring cups which are shaped like geese. They're really cute and I'm glad I had bought them. Makes me smile every time I look at them. They stack on top of each other. They came with some measuring spoons. Costs only RM8.50 per set



We looked for yarns as well for knitting obsession. Every time I see those yarns which had a whole range of splashing colors, I would go nuts! They're so vibrant and cute! I got myself some shocking pinks and vibrant purple to make a scarf. My sis also bought some to make a scarf as a gift to her friend which I mentioned earlier because he's going away to his hometown next two weeks. Knitting is a very therapeutic hobby. Kind of like owning a pet. The repetition movement (like stroking a cat – something to do with the nerve endings at your fingers and skin) makes you more focus and at the same time you can wonder off your mind to something else. Think about what to do, future, past, present, happy thoughts etc. At the end of each project, you'll get excited as you'll have your craft. You can wear them, feel the softness of the fabric and enjoy the cuteness of the patterns. You can give them as presents to your love ones. Or splurge yourself with them as clothes or accessories. I'm starting to collect yarns as I need to find the ones which can be worn in our climate. Still a lot to learn. From the technique to patterns. I'm so excited!

By the way, about my cookie project, they had actually turned out to be tasty cookies! Yay! but I still don't have the parchment paper. Apparently normal shops don’t carry those stuff. I will have to look for bakery supplier shop instead. So for the time being, my cookies are kind of oily! I think I will need to replace them with normal A4 paper to soak the butter oil from the cookies. *wink*

Next project, pies! My friend Hana called me yesterday and we will have a picnic trip right here near my house! Another friend, Marr will be joining us as well! They will come with their bicycles and we will ride our bikes to Broga! We'll see some cool spots with nice scenery to set our picnic basket and makan our freshly baked pies! I haven't hanged out with my friends for a couple of months now. I heard that Broga has some really nice scenery and if we're lucky maybe we could find a river or a waterfall. Who knows? We'll ask around.

You can do this too! Just take your bicycle and load them in a bus to somewhere and start travelling by bicycle! Or just start cycling to somewhere near, a lake near your house for instance. Travelling by bicycle is way awesome because you can stop anywhere and go where no car can go. It'll be slow compare to cars but it'll be great for your health and what's important is the quality time spent with friends and enjoying the nature! In kampung like where I live, nature is at its best. GREEN all the way! I'll write about it after the trip~

These fickle fingers did it again. They picked some cute flowers while waiting to go home late last night. They have been picking flowers from all over where she'd been to. Each encounter with wild flowers made her very happy that she would know which flowers can be dried and be perfect or which that is too fragile. She slept at exactly 12 midnight.

0 comments:

Followers