13.12.09 ~My First Oven~

Yesterday i went out with my sister and her bf and we searched for dinner clothes for my sis's bf. His company will held a dinner and they will have a competition for best dress with Elegent as the theme. We went to a shop called RUM in Berjaya Timesquare in Bukit Bintang. They sell men's clothes (black and white + smart casual) It's a really neat shop. My sis's bf looked like a Korean actor wearing stuff from that shop. In our own words (me and my sis) SMART!!!

Before all this suit hunting, we stopped by the Tesco near my house and bought my first oven! I've been mentioning about getting my own oven for awhile now. Now i've got one! I'm ready to bake my way to a whole new experience of cookies and cupcakes. This week i'm going to bake my first chocolate cookies! I've got all the ingredients. Maybe tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Some other stuff going on that day. We went out for a movie as well. We watched Twilight - New Moon. Shop some clothes. I got some veils and a dress. Really funky. My sis suggest me to wear bright and cheerful colors to reflect my age. In other words she kinda indicated that i wear like makcik. :( She said she wants to be my personal fashion consultant. I do feel kind of different and want to change to be a more happy person inside as well as outside.

0 comments:

Followers